1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
This website is owned and maintained by Florit Consulting Limited (“Florit Consulting”, “we” or “us”). Whose main trading addresses are at:
7 Pancras Square
1 Aire Street
This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data.
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you give to us. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
2. What do we do and what information do we collect?
We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). We also provide other services associated with recruitment including the arrangement of psychometric assessment facilities and executive coaching.
We collect the personal data of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business;
- Prospective and placed candidates for permanent or temporary roles;
- Prospective and live client contacts;
- Supplier contacts to support our services;
- Employees, consultants and temporary workers;
The information we collect and hold is likely to include your name, contact details, information about your career (if you are a customer) and your organisation.
The information may also include compliance documentation and references verifying your qualifications and experience and your right to work in the United Kingdom, your CV, qualifications, professional and career history, photograph(s), links to your professional profiles available in the public domain (such as on social media accounts or corporate website(s)) and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
We may also obtain information about you from other sources which may include LinkedIn, corporate websites, job board websites, online CV libraries, your business card, personal recommendations, and other sources.
Where we receive this information before initial contact with you then we will tell you and make you aware of our Privacy Notice.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to process and respond to requests for us to provide services/assistance to you or your organisation;
- to enable us to provide products and/or services to you and/or your organisation which may include (i) the introduction of candidates to clients for the purpose of temporary or permanent engagement; (ii) services in supporting our candidates and contacts throughout their careers; and (iii) supporting businesses’ resourcing needs;
- to tell clients about candidates we think may be of interest;
- to tell candidates about roles we think may be of interest;
- to manage and administer our business and website(s);
- to build and maintain a database of candidates;
- to understand and assess candidates’ skills, qualifications, interests and suitability for roles;
- to source and provide services from third parties;
- to answer questions you/your organisation have/has raised;
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services;
- to personalise repeat visits to our websites;
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see below);
- to manage service queries; and
- to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
4. On what legal basis will we process your information?
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:
Performance of a Contract/Service
We will use your personal information to allow us to provide you with our products and services.
If you are a candidate this includes informing you of potential roles we think may be suitable for you.
If you are a client (or work for a client) then this includes giving you details of candidates we think may be suitable for the roles you are looking to fill.
The information we use to do this is set out in 2 above and is likely to include your name, contact details, information about your business (if you are a client) and information about your career and qualifications (if you are a candidate) together with any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
We may provide behavioural assessment technology to clients to use in the recruitment process to assess how closely a candidate meets the requirements of the job. This process uses technology provided by McQuaig® (www.mcquaig.com).
If you do not provide us with the information set out in this paragraph, then we may not be able to provide products or services to you.
As a recruitment business and recruitment agency we may introduce candidates to clients for permanent employment, temporary worker placements or independent professional contracts. The exchange of personal data of our candidates and our client contacts is a fundamental, essential part of this process.
In order to support our candidates’ career aspirations and our clients’ resourcing needs we require a database of candidate and client personal data containing historical information as well as current resourcing requirements.
The information we use to do this is set out in 2 above and is likely to include your name, contact details, information about your business (if you are a client) and information about your career and qualifications (if you are a candidate) together with any additional information we may need to facilitate this.
We may use your name and contact details to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you. You can ask us to stop doing so at any time.
We may share your email address with Google and/or Facebook (acting as data processors) for them to use on our behalf in connection with the creation of marketing and promotion for us.
They may use this to serve targeted advertising/content to you via their platform. You can control what advertisements you receive via the privacy settings on the relevant platform.
This may include Google and/or Facebook Google and Facebook may also use socio-demographic information about you to identify other people like you, with similar interests to present our marketing to. This socio-demographic information is not used for any other purpose nor shared with any other party. No information about other individuals identified from these networks is shared with us at any time.
We may use some of your personal information for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services.
In the event that we buy or sell any business and/or assets we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller of the business and/or assets
The above activities are carried out on the basis that they are in our Legitimate Interests in developing our business and providing a high standard of service to clients and candidates.
We may ask for your consent to share your details with third parties (including McQuaig®) to allow them to carry out behavioural and other assessments as part of our service to our clients.
We may ask for your consent to share your name and contact details with selected third parties so that they can tell you about their products, services, events, campaigns etc.
If you agree, we may also pass on your information, in certain cases, for the purposes of conducting a credit check.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
We may also use and disclose your personal data for compliance purposes, to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation, by a law enforcement or taxation agency or for to prevent crime.
5. Who will you share my information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we supply and/or in our legitimate interests we may share your information with:
- clients for the purpose of introducing you to them (if you are a candidate);
- candidates for the purposes of arranging interviews and engagements with you (if you are a client);
- clients, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- our preferred consultants if you purchase or ask us to arrange other services for you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- the providers of behavioural assessment services (such as McQuaig)
- credit reference agencies, our insurance broker, compliance partners and other sub-contractors for the purpose of assessing your suitability for a role where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you; and
- other third parties who we may need to work with to deliver services or fulfil requests on your behalf.
We may also use and disclose your personal data without your permission in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
6. How do you manage my information?
We may from time to time appoint third party service providers, to help us manage efficient systems within the business. Some of these systems may for operational reasons be located in countries overseas.
We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, or overseas, where we are satisfied that this is lawful and that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
If we transfer your personal data to service providers outside the European Economic Area then we will always use a lawful method to do so. In the case of transfers to the USA this may be either the “Privacy Shield” Programme or an agreement in a form approved by the European Commission. In the case of transfers to other countries outside the European Economic Area then this will be an agreement in a form approved by the European Commission.
You may ask for details on transfers outside of the European Economic Area by contacting us at: email@example.com
7. Updating Your Details?
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Florit Legal, Administration, 1 Aire Street, Leeds, LS1 4PR. Alternatively you can call us on 020 3983 8044.
8. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
9. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time:-
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
- to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
- to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop or restrict processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
- to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
- to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
- to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as emails relating to the services we provide.
If we have reached a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically then you have the right to speak to someone to discuss that decision.
We do not use your personal data for the purpose of profiling.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to our Data Protection Co-ordinator at the address given below.
10. Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our websites may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website and to so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
11. When do you monitor telephone calls?
We may from time to time record telephone calls you have with our staff for training purposes and to improve the quality of our service.
12. How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our webpage.
13. Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you.
Please write to us at the address given below:
Data Protection Co-ordinator
1 Aire Street
Leeds, LS1 4PR
Or by email to: email@example.com
Or call us on: 020 3983 8044
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns with The UK Information Commissioner: https://ico.org.uk